Sunday, April 13, 2014

"How I Learned to Love Traveling Solo"

I thought this text was entertaining and was about an interesting topic. Most people would never think of traveling alone, but Huston shows in her blog that there is so much more to discover when you do it by yourself. It shows a self taught educational stand point. Something that she learned for herself by going out and doing something. It is a perfect example an educational narrative because it shows how one thing can change your outcome. Her outcome being seeing things in a different light. I also enjoyed how she set up her blog. Breaking down into tips made it easier for the audience to relate to and read. When writing a paper or a blog it is important to keep an open mind. This blog does a good job of doing that.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't this make you want to take a trip alone? This was an entertaining topic I feel like I got the same message you got out of it! I also think it being set up in a blog rather than an essay made it a little more entertaining to don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all thought that the structure of the blog was easiest to read! good job.

    ReplyDelete