Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How Using Blogs and Sample Papers Help Generate Ideas

After using the blog and the sample educational narratives it has helped me better understand what the topic means to me and others. It also has helped me grasp that no two people with have a similar experience because of how diverse education is. The blog and the narratives have also helped me brainstorm ideas that have had some sort of impact on my life. It is safe to say that education comes in all shapes and sizes and that proves to be the point after reading the narratives of Malcolm X and Mike Rose. We have all had an experience that has changed us in one way or another. Maybe it was positive or maybe it was negative. It has helped me setup ideas in my head and allowed me to think of topics that would work and that wouldn't work. The blog has helped me use a topic that I am tempted to write about. It has helped me organize my ideas and serve as a rough draft in a sense. Allowing me to get my thoughts flowing and generate ways I can take my essay. It also helped me keep in mind how I can setup my essay and how the order should be. By allowing me to brainstorm numerous ideas it has allowed me to decide on a specific topic that I want to discuss.

1 comment: